Shona McCarthy, chief executive of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society, said: “After the challenges of the last two years, it feels more important than ever to celebrate the diverse selection of work on display at the Fringe, spanning the genres of theatre, dance, circus, physical theatre, comedy, music, musicals, opera, cabaret, variety, children’s shows, spoken word, exhibitions and events.
- Next Warpaint Unveil HAAi Remix of ‘Champion’
- Previous Indonesia restored access to PayPal, Yahoo, and Valve services in the country after companies signed up to licensing rules introduced in 2020 (Kris Holt/Engadget)
- Salman Rushdie off ventilator and ‘road to recovery has begun,’ agent says
- Once Champions of Working Class, Journalists Now Represent America’s Elite
- Portugal Economic Sentiment July 2022
- 2022 Pac-12 Football Preview: DeBoer Keys UW Reset
- India Independence Day 2022: From impoverished British colony to emerging giant
No comments to show.