“Rep. Dan Newhouse, one of the 10 Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach Donald Trump after the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, has advanced to the general election, surviving a challenge from a candidate backed by the former president,” the Washington Post reports.
- Next Indonesia restored access to PayPal, Yahoo, and Valve services in the country after companies signed up to licensing rules introduced in 2020 (Kris Holt/Engadget)
- Previous COVID August 5, 2022, Update on Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths
- Occupancy Rate Down 4.6% Compared to Same Week in 2019
- Penrith Panthers v South Sydney Rabbitohs, score, result, video, highlights, minor premiership, Liam Martin try
- Sanna Marin Faces Backlash After Dancing Video Leaks
- One D&D: Dungeons and Dragons to get a major rules update, plus a digital playspace offering full immersion and rich 3D creation tools
- Update Your iPhone, Mac, or iPad Now to Fix Zero-Day Exploit
No comments to show.