“The first trial on seditious conspiracy charges related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol is on track to begin in Washington next month for nine members of the Oath Keepers’ militia, after a federal judge on Tuesday turned down a request by nearly all defendants to put off the courtroom showdown until next year,” Politico reports.
- Next CVS Health (CVS) Q2 2022 earnings
- Previous ABC Fitness Solutions, which makes software for gyms, plans to acquire Irish gym management service Glofox, source says for €200M+; Glofox has raised over €49M (Colin Gleeson/The Irish Times)
- A coalition of 70 TikTok stars, with a combined 51M+ followers, pledges to cease work with Amazon until the company meets the demands of the Amazon Labor Union (Washington Post)
- Quote of the Day
- Embracer Group acquires rights to The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit via Middle-earth Enterprises
- Melbourne restaurants: Greasy Zoe’s, O.MY turn to social media to fill last minute cancellations
- Health Department failed to address known risks
No comments to show.