Georgia’s tax department announced taxpayers can claim embryos as dependents on their state taxes just weeks after an appeals court ruled to redefine “natural person” to include the unborn.
- Next As Commonwealth Games kick off, scientists reveal whether humans will EVER run 100m under 9 seconds
- Previous Jonathan Manalo finds ‘Lyric and Beat’ a perfect fit for his vault of songs
- Las Vegas-based Fortress Blockchain Technologies, which is building financial, regulatory, and tech B2B infrastructure for Web3 companies, raised a $22.5M seed (JD Alois/Crowdfund Insider)
- Drugmaker Gilead Sciences pledges $5 million to educate LGBTQ+ community on monkeypox
- GOP Lawmakers Vow Probe of FBI Raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- The 388-year-old play that’s still going
- NHL players who could be traded this offseason
No comments to show.