Almost a year after the chaos of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan, this was a moment of high symbolism for Joe Biden. A man who, as vice-president in 2011, appeared in that famous Situation Room photograph during the operation to kill Osama Bin Laden, now announcing, as president, the execution by drone strike of the current al-Qaeda leader.
- Next India vs West Indies T20I 2nd Match 1 August 2022 Match Review
- Previous New ABC ombudsman Fiona Cameron’s historical ties to Coalition
- Las Vegas-based Fortress Blockchain Technologies, which is building financial, regulatory, and tech B2B infrastructure for Web3 companies, raised a $22.5M seed (JD Alois/Crowdfund Insider)
- Drugmaker Gilead Sciences pledges $5 million to educate LGBTQ+ community on monkeypox
- GOP Lawmakers Vow Probe of FBI Raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- The 388-year-old play that’s still going
- NHL players who could be traded this offseason
No comments to show.