NPR’s Ari Shapiro talks with Corinne Fleischer, the World Food Programme’s Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe regional director, about what grain shipments from Ukraine means for some areas.
- Next Braves sign MVP candidate Austin Riley to 10-year, $212M extension
- Previous Ex-Ubisoft leader David Polfeldt joins PlayerUnknown Productions as senior adviser
- Nielsen: in July, for the first time, streaming had the largest share of US TV viewing at 34.8%; Netflix had an 8% share, followed by YouTube with 7.3% (Todd Spangler/Variety)
- DMCI Mining core income rises despite higher costs
- What’s Happening in Sports: August 18, 2022
- Norway’s central bank hikes rates by 50 basis points
- Scientists put a GoPro on US Navy dolphins and captured them eating sea snakes and giving ‘side eye’
No comments to show.