The fashion marathon has up and moved from London to Florence, Italy, home to Pitti Uomo, the grandest menswear trade show on earth. It’s been a fun couple days, as evidenced by Grace Wales Bonner’s titanic show—and by GQ Show Notes, the subscription-only fashion week newsletter from our fashion writer Samuel Hine. But it wouldn’t be a fashion week without even more street style. These are a few of our favorite looks.
- US stocks struggle for direction as traders weigh signs of slowdown
- UK government’s climate change advisers want you to cut back on meat, fly less and cycle to work
- Abortion doctors’ post-Roe dilemma: Move, stay or straddle state lines
- Census data reveals teal appeal at top end of town
- Facebook, Google, Amazon silent on data collection after Roe ruling
No comments to show.