Fortnite Summer Event 2022: Check how to participate in the event- Recently, Epic Games introduced the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 which comes with new events, rewards, and more. Earlier today, Epic Games made the announcement for the No Sweat Summer event which comes along with the new Fortnite season. In this event, you can show your best summer-themed island and if it meets the guidelines and criteria, you could see it featured in Discover. Let’s check out all the details of the event including the guidelines and criteria. For future updates on Fortnite follow InsideSport.IN
Epic Games announced in the official blog post,
“The weather is heating up for many of us, and it’s that time of year again to get outdoors and bask in the sun! Fishing, camping, picnics, trips to the beach, or relaxing poolside – summer is here! No-Sweat Summer means to chill, relaxed fun summer vibes – think water parks, fishing contests, camping, and adventures, not high-intensity combat.”
Also Read: Fortnite Grapple Glove: New Item is similar to Spiderman Webslingers
Fortnite Summer Event 2022: Check how to participate in the event
ISLAND DESIGN GUIDELINES
- New player-friendly environment
- Add new game modes that utilize newly released devices
- Think about leveraging devices released in the last year (e.g. Water Device, Prop manipulators, Surf Boards, etc).
- Creative level design
- Levels that use sliding, sprinting, and mantling.
- Unique content and design
- Participants can submit only one island, if a participant submitted more than one rest of all submissions will be rejected
- Make sure your island is on the summer theme.
- Make sure your island follows the summer No Sweat theme e.g. Platformers, Deathruns, Racing, Prop Hunt, Social Deduction, etc. No combat islands.
- Epic Games is looking for high-quality experiences.
- Fully functional islands that use devices well set effective boundaries and are highly polished make for a better player experience and they make your island more likely to be featured.
- Prioritize innovation and the use of newer devices.
- Boundary pushing and never-before-seen designs will certainly grab our attention.
- Submission videos must show a fly-through video of the entire island along with one round of gameplay.
- Submission island considered for featuring must be a brand new creation by a creator published during the callout period.
How to Participate in the event:
Submit your entry of summer-themed islands through the Creative Content submission form. Please make sure to select the drop-down option for the No Sweat Summer callout. The last date for submission is 11:59 PM ET, July 5th. Submissions after this time will not be considered.
Read More- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: How to level up quickly this season