The leaders of Ukraine are gaming out where the war with Russia goes from here. One of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s top advisers at Kyiv’s presidential compound weighed in on what Ukraine wants.
- Next Some Afghan refugees now have a chance at asylum or visas
- Previous Canada Is Lifting Covid Vaccine Mandate For Domestic, Overseas Travel
- The EU’s rewiring due to the war in Ukraine is game-changing, if it doesn’t short-circuit before the job is done
- Olivia Rodrigo Brings Out Lily Allen For ‘F**k You’ Duet Aimed At Anti-Abortion Justices
- Repeal of remaining Covid rules on the way?
- The Catholic Culture Podcast: Ep. 74 – What Is Classical Christian Education?
- Here’s What Overturning Roe Means For Abortion Access Across The U.S.
No comments to show.