But the company says the changes don’t allow Meta to collect, use or share your data in new ways
- Next Britain announces taxes on oil and gas profits to finance cost of living payments.
- Previous Your Thursday briefing: a Texas school shooting
- US stocks struggle for direction as traders weigh signs of slowdown
- UK government’s climate change advisers want you to cut back on meat, fly less and cycle to work
- Abortion doctors’ post-Roe dilemma: Move, stay or straddle state lines
- Census data reveals teal appeal at top end of town
- Facebook, Google, Amazon silent on data collection after Roe ruling
No comments to show.