How can we at Freakonomics help you during the holidays? Here’s a few ideas:
1. We can provide inspiration for gifts for the “homo economicus” in your life.
2. When you’re making your year-end donations, we can help you consider the evidence for which programs work, and which don’t.
3. No matter how far away you roam, we can entertain and educate your family for the entire trip home with Tell Me Something I Don’t Know.
4. We can nudge you to look back at the year and be grateful — or at least appreciate your tailwinds.
5. Whatever your resolutions are for the new year — whether it’s being “grittier” or more productive, winning more, or becoming great at just about anything —we can help you achieve them.